Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Duped!!!

THESE....


ARE CHEERIOS!

Yeah I know, that statement is probably not making a lot of sense to you right now, but nice discount grocery store sold me this generic version of Honey Nut Cheerios and dammed if they don't taste just the exact same as you get in the General Mills box **emphasis** but CHEAPER!

I know a lot of you are probably rolling your eyes and thinking "Duh!", but for years I was duped by the pretty colors, the goofily loveable characters and thinking the taste would be different. Yeah, now I know this little secret, I'll never buy the brand name again! Stupid little bee and all his powers of persuasion...I've got my eye on that crafty little leprechaun too...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you've got to watch out for those pesky cartoons handing out free x-ray glasses with the purchase of their fine products!!

    ReplyDelete