Monday, February 13, 2012

I Haz Tags!!

I have a great new buddy. Her name is Brandi and she resides over at His Shabby Her Chic (See what I did there? I linkied that twice!) She recently tagged me for the newest hottest tagging game! Thanks, Brandi! I'm starting to feel a part of the in-crowd now!

So away we go!

Here Are the Rules:
1. You must post the rules. (And link up who tagged you.) (Done and done again)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!

So first we'll start with our Potent Potables ~game show music~ (Translation: fun facts)

1. I haz sister and she is 20 years older than I am. OK so technically she's a half-sister but we just don't think that way ;)

2. I think Colin Firth is sexy.


I snagged the pic from Google and this linky
C'mon he's good looking!

3. I'm a total geek. No, seriously! I grew up watching Star Trek with my parents on Saturday night. Loved it! Watched most of the series that were on...DS9...TNG...Voyager. I'm also into Star Wars and certain comic heros. I even admit to having a World of Warcraft account (I will not pay for it though...)

4. When I was like 5 my favorite song was Kokomo by The Beach Boys.


(Stupid YouTube would't let me embed it so guess we'll just have to put the linky up...and yes that is totally John Stamos playing the bongos back there in a neon pink shirt!)

5. I have battled depression before. Yep, back in college. It was pretty dark times back then until I was wisened up enough to get help. 

6. I am a broccoli fiend! My favorite veggie I do believe.

7. I would love to be a writer. Preferrably sci-fi/fantasy because I can make up my own rules regardless of laws, logic, and physics. I'm actually halfway working on something now...not expecting to ever be published though.

8. I'm a bit of a paranoid. Kid you not, I must check that the door is locked at least twice before I leave. When I go on overnight or longer trips I make sure to unplug every non-essential thing. I carry a nasty-arse pocket knife at almost all times. I'm a freak.

9. I speak quite a bit of Spanish and some minor French and am fluent in Sarcasm. Spanish was my minor in college and I did study a little French (I wanted to try and fool people into thinking I was French) I'm a pretty good mimic with accents and stuff. The sarcasm thing is just natural. ;)

10. I read all three Hunger Games books in like 3 weekends. Seriously could not put down!

11. I have an unintentional green thumb. Right now at my work cube I've got a poinsettia from Christmas (mine) and I managed to inherit another one from a co-worker who put it up for adoption. They both still look great despite my own unintentional attempts to kill them.

Brandi's (oh linky linky) interrogatories:

1. Well...see above about being paranoid. Other than that...hmmm. When I'm trying to remember to do something. I will put something obvious (like car keys) out of place (like on the floor). Then when I see them I remember I was supposed to do something!

2. I love visiting NYC and I would love to go back to Western Europe again. Two of the best vacations eva!

3. My style would probably most accurately be descibed as Italian, apartment chic...I have lots of warmer colors and it's cozy. I will post pictures sometime but I do not currently have them with me..oops!

4. I love me a tiger! (Think if I had a spirit animal, it's probably a cat)

5. I am deathly afraid of tornadoes! I've never been in one, but that first Tornado Watch of the season and I need a new pair of pants...

6. First, pay off all my debts (whoo hoo! Wild!) Second, help out my family and closest friends. Third, buy awesome stuff! Like maybe a house or a new car, or a Harley! Yeah a Harley.... Fourth, give a decent amount to charity. Also put a lot into savings so I never have to work ever again and can live off the interest...

7. A friend, Amy told me to do it. No, just kidding, I had thought about it but needed a little encouragement. Originally it was a movie review blog, then turned into this oddly random monster. I won't lie, it's a bit harder to think up blog topics than I thought it would be!

8. Love deeply, laugh much, and live fully. Oh, and real men leave the toilet seat down.

9. Wish 1: 10 million dollars from question #6
Wish 2: For true happiness for my friends, family and loved ones. (General but hey it's my wish!)
Wish 3: To find my passion in life. (again a tall order but hey it's mine!)

10. I live where the buffalo roam. We do NOT ride horses everywhere here! We do NOT know Toto! We DO have trees!

11. I read, scrapbook, listen to music, write, daydream. (Betcha didn't think my answer would be that normal!)


Questions for my taggees (tagee):

1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

2. You can have coffee with anyone, living or dead. Who and why?

3. What is your most embarassing moment (that you are willing to share)?

4. Who do you think is sexy? (Please do not use your significant other. Don't worry they don't read this blog...)

5. What is your perfect day?

6. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

7. What is your biggest wish right now?

8. Innie or outie?

9. How many tattoos do you have? (That one's just for my tagee ;) )

10. Do you believe in love at first sight?

11. What is your favorite childhood memory?

Annnnnddd last but not least....my TAGEE! (Seriously, I only have one unless I make Brandi do it again.)


There you go, Amy now go do this!! Right now! Get to it!

Thanks for the tag, Brandi! This was fun :)




2 comments:

  1. You are too funny!

    I used to listen to Kokomo on repeat when I was little! I think I was in like 1st or 2nd grade or something. I bet my parents loved me for it too...

    I agree with you on too many things to even comment on them all! Colin Firth! Broccoli! Paranoid!

    Thanks for filling it all out. I enjoy read very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! :) It's so cool to see what you might have in common with people this way. Like the Kokomo or Colin things!

      Delete